Saturday, October 9, 2010

They Make Me Happy

Photobucket
source

:: Veggie Tales Silly Songs (check out "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything")
:: The smell of lavender
:: The heirloom china that my great grandmother painted

Photobucket
source

:: Singing loud and dancing around with my iPod
:: Messy, casual braids
:: Blowing bubbles

Photobucket
source

:: Converse sneakers. Yes, I love my Chucks.
:: Daydreaming
:: Cool office supplies

Photobucket
source

:: Bald eagles, which are no longer endangered and nest along Columbus's Olentangy River.
:: Kitties in windows
:: Spotty baby birds

Photobucket
source

12 comments:

Char said...

those are great happies. i can remember singing "where is my hairbrush" with my nephew when he was a baby...now he's 15 - where did the time go?

Pamela Holderman said...

It's so good to be reminded to list all the things we love. Why is it we don't? Think I just might do it now...

Kelly said...

So many of the things you listed, I love too!

Myrna R. said...

Your list is so uplifting. Thanks for reminding me of some of the things I love.

Roxanne said...

Kitties in windows? Yes, please! And too <3 my chucks!

Alyssa S. said...

I love "Where Have All the Staplers Gone" from the "Obscure Broadway Musical Songs". That and "Song of the Cebu". They always make me laugh :) I adore singing as loud as I can to my iPod. I'd be crushed if anything ever happened to it!

Michelle said...

We have some things in common:
Veggie Tales Silly Songs (yep, I love `The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything)
Blowing Bubbles, Messy Casual Braids (Little House on the Prairie style),
Kitty's in windows.
Hope you have a great week.

Wende said...

Amazing photos. We ADORE the Pirates who don't do anything. We also love our lips! :D

Debra Hawkins said...

I love the pirates that don't do anything too! What a wonderful list full of great things!

Photography said...

happy :-) Nice photo's. Thanks fr visiting me I follow you too already :-) Loved the above post too xx

arwen_tiw said...

The Cheesburger Song and The Yodelling Veterinarian of the Alps. Nuff said!

malia said...

great post sweetie love your list!

Related Posts with Thumbnails