Monday, October 18, 2010

My Review of Jr. Champion Racing Suit with Cap Costume in Black / White

Originally submitted at CSN Stores



Features:

  • Made of 100% polyester / exclusive of decoration construction
  • Silky and smooth to the touch
  • Custom embroidery and lots of logos
  • Full length zipper, official neck and ankle straps
  • Elastic waistband, rear seat pocket
  • Sure to...


The nugget's costume

By Erin from Marysville, OH on 10/18/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Fits Well, Authentic Looking, Cute, Comfortable

Cons: Poor Quality

Best Uses: Trick Or Treating, Costume Party

Describe Yourself: Classic

I let Will pick out his costume this year, and he wanted to be a "car driver" so this is what we found. I think it's a given that all costumes will be made of cheap polyester; I just wish I didn't have to completely dress him under the costume! It is cute, authentic looking, and he is thrilled with it, so all in all, I think it's a good purchase

(legalese)

2 comments:

Myrna R. said...

I'm sure Will loves Halloween and will look great.

I just finished catching up on some of your past posts. I'm loving your photos.

And...why is it that some people get multiple talents and the rest of us...? Okay, I'm a little jealous.

Char said...

looks like fun - i wish the nieces would get out of the princess costume realm...but i think i'm outta luck.

Related Posts with Thumbnails