Thursday, May 6, 2010

Laugh about work? Yes indeed!

Most of you know that I wasn't always a SAHM. At one point I worked as a pediatrician in an office and a hospital. Politics, politics, politics. And more training videos, motivational speeches, and interoffice memos that you can imagine (well, you probably can imagine, as a lot of you are in the trenches as we speak). Which is why I love Workforced, the office comedy blog. Written by Don Joe (who calls me knitting addict Erin - he has a nickname for me! And it makes me smile.), Workforced exposes the absurd folly that is the corporate environment. And it is really funny.

Okay, it's not just really funny, it's laugh out loud funny. A recent post, Emails Part 2: One small Step for Spamkind, contains this nugget:

"2 B or not 2 B, that’s the ?
Whether ’tis nobler in the mind 2 suf4
The slings & arrows of outrageous 4tune (lol),
Or 2 take arms against a C of troubles,
& by opposing, end them. ; )

If you send emails like this, next time you are sitting at your workstation, please shoot yourself with a silencer so everyone else can sleep."


Photobucket

Mr. Don Joe likes ninjas, too. Who doesn't like a man who likes ninjas?

So next time you are sitting in your cubicle wondering "Ummm, really, is this place run by chimpanzees?" (as I often did) go to Workforced. And laugh.

1 comment:

Cassandra Frear said...

My sons love watching The Office. This kinda' reminds me of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails